We would love to help you with your new construction or modernization project. We are aware that you need to schedule your work well in advance, so you can rely on us to provide you with responsive service, consistent manufacturing lead times and on-time shipping. Our lead times are among the best in the elevator industry and our on-time rate is exceptional. We are usually able to offer faster lead times for the occasional rush project.
Share your project details with us and we will respond to your request as quickly as possible. If your project needs immediate attention, please call Darren. We look forward to hearing from you.
What Documents Should You Send Us?
• Special Lighting
• Metal Finishes
• Material Finishes
• General Conditions
• Addendum’s + RFI responses Architectural Drawings/Plans:
• All Elevator Cab + Entrance Drawings/Details
• Finish Sections, Legends or Charts, Electrical/Lighting
Specifications and/or Drawings:
• Capacity + Door Type + Finish
• Inside Car Dimensions + Door Opening Size
• Digital photos
• A brief description of the existing elevator interiors so that we may advise of any weight concerns: Wall Panels, Ceiling + Light Fixtures, Handrail Size + Location, Front Description (swing or stationary COP’s, Main & Auxiliary + Material Type + Finish).
• Is A Survey Required? (YES or NO):
→ If NO SURVEY IS REQUIRED please do the following:
1. Provide original elevator layouts or original cab detail drawings OR